Wine tasting with chocolate tastingDo you also like sweets and good wines? If so, then it is a must for you to participate in this programme.
Come and visit Villánykövesd, and try the succulent red wines and dessert fruit wines of our family winery (Mokos Cellar) with special chocolates matching them. Chocolates are made and harmonised by the confectioner of Cabernet Wine Restaurant, in cooperation with our vintner, so that the harmony of flavours can be as perfect as possible. During the tasting you will have the opportunity to try 5 sorts of wine and chocolate!
Book within the framework of our Wine and Wellness or Romantic Weekend Package offer, and we will give you the wine tasting as a free gift. The extra charge for chocolate is only 1.000 HUF/person in this case.
The programme includes
- tasting of 5 sorts of wine (optional wine rows: 4 sorts of dry grape wine of Villány +1 dessert wine, or 5 sorts of dessert fruit wine);
- chocolate in harmony with the taste of each wine;
- guided tasting with our wine grower/sommelier;
- lots of interesting facts and news about the Villány Wine Region, the technology of wine making and about our wines;
- a good atmosphere is guaranteed.
The programme can be started in any part of the year, however, we recommend it in winter, autumn and spring because of the melting of chocolate! Wine tasting with chocolate tasting programmes are started in the case of at least 6 participants, with respect to how busy our wine grower/sommelier is. For dates please write an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)! English-language wine tastings are also available on request in advance.
Price of the programme: 4.500 HUF/person. Book within the framework of our Wine and Wellness or Romantic Weekend Package offer, and we will give you the wine tasting as a free gift. The extra charge for chocolate is only 1.000 HUF/person in this case.
- likes high-quality Belgian chocolate and craftmade bonbons;
- would like to have a special gastronomic experience;
- is interested in exciting food-wine pairs and harmonies of flavours;
- while visiting the Villány Wine Region wishes to try wines not available on the shelves of department stores;
- looks for a wine tasting where wine is not only served but 100% attention is also paid to guests during the tasting;
- looks for a good programme in good company.