Visiting the Premises of the Mokos Family WineryCome and visit our vineyards and our extraordinary winery with theatre room!
Are you interested where and how the succulent red wines and dessert fruit wines of our winery (Mokos Family Winery) are made? Come and visit the premises of our family winery in Palkonya, and discover the place where the grapes grow from which our excellent wines are produced. During the visit we show you the way of the wine from the grapevines right to the bottle. You can also visit our vineyards and our new cellar equipped with the most modern technology and under construction from EU tender sources. Furthermore, you can gain insight into the technology and process of winemaking. What is more, from the vineyard there is a wonderful view onto Palkonya.
In order to get to the premises, you need a car, but on request we can help you arrange a transfer.
Attention: the programme does not include wine tasting and consumption of alcohol, but on request the programme can be completed with wine tasting in our cellar.
The programme includes
- visiting Mokos Winery (7771, Palkonya, Hegyalja út 1.);
- guided visit to the technological spaces (processing, bottling, ripening rooms);
- presenting the process of wine-making (concerning both grape and fruit wines);
- visiting our theatre room;
- free Mokos fruit juice tasting ;
- walk in the vineyard (only in good weather).
The programme can be started in any part of the year, in the case of minimum 6 persons, with respect to how busy our wine-grower/sommelier is. For dates please write an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)! On request in advance English-language visits are also provided.
Price of the programme: 2.000 HUF/person.
Price of the programme completed with wine tasting of five wines: 5.500 HUF/person.
- is interested in wine growing and would like to get more detailed information about the wine growers of the Villány Wine Region;
- already knows Mokos wines and wishes to see where and how they are produced;
- is not yet familiar with the technology of wine making and wishes to extend their knowledge;
- would like to enjoy the wonderful view from our terrace and our vineyard, and to go on a pleasant walk in the clean air, among the grapevines.